<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Over 50

I've finally done it!!

I've made it over 50kgs!!! XD
ok...it's only by 1kg, but still.

Must be all the snacking I do at work.

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

This reminds me of the time at Sensus when I weighed 49 Kilos and then I put on a Kilo so that I weighed 50 Kilos.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

why, Why, WHY!!! it just means an extra kilo you gotta drag up the wall....

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

fat is a requirement of muscle development, doncha know? that's why body builders always chow down on all the bacon cutoffs nobody else wants. ironically, putting on extra weight will help aiai improve her abs. bitch.

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Err yeah... you guys are right. Hui-ai should totally stay below fifty kilograms and have a BMI outside the normal range.

(Yes I know BMI may not be medically relevant but it's an easy indicator that may signal the need for a consult)

Just because you're trying to lose weight doesn't mean that people trying to gain weight are rubbing it in your face.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

As you can see...

*long pause*

...this shows the processes and componens wiv data flow integration. The reason it was done like this was because the client... um... err... the client needed componens that integrated wiv they data flow.

 
 
Blogger andrew Says:

im actually surprised you weigh so little, i thought peoples bones,vital organs, brains and guts would weigh about that much.
just goes to show how little fat you have on you.If your not careful you might become one of thise butch rock climbing chicks. You should buy us all donuts, and treat yourself while your at it

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

mmmm...butch rock climbing chicks...such toned bodies...*sinks into a women induced stupor*

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Thank you Jack!

What some of you may not have realised is that I'm on boarderline normal/annorexic, according to my BMI.

So this extra kg is good. I'm not trying to rub it in your faces...much :P

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

I would totally ask Hui-ai out on a date if she weighed 51kg.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

But just coz your BMI is low, doesn't mean it's not healthy..does it??

 

Leave a Reply