<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Dream

Flash flooding had killed people upstream.

Downstream, near a metal pedestrian bridge over the water, we find the bodies of a family floating down the river. We hurry into the water and retrieve the bodies.

Everyone gets busy. Each goes on a mission to find their own talisman; a fan, a tortoise shell, double fish, beans.
Every now and then, one of the spirits/ghosts makes an appearance; watching us as we prepare.

The bodies are laid out in calm shallow waters. We form a circle around them and perform the sending. All the spirits appear before us, except one. The little girl is standing next to me. She doesn't want to leave this world.


And that's where I wake up. Weird huh?
I was once told that dreams about death usually mean change. Change in life, change in a relationship, etc.
The sending was Final Fantasy X style. I haven't played FFX is aaages. I wonder what prompted this all of a sudden.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply