<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

I MISS BEIJING AND ALL MY FRIENDS I MET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

><,

WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

good job hui ai, way to make your australian friends feel wanted

(i'm crying on the inside)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

yeah, shall i send u the bill for my therapy?

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

i miss all my aussies frds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o(> <)o

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

i miss gyan :(

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Dude!!!!
I see you guys at least once every week!!! (except for Gyan.) There's no time to miss you. By the time I start missing you, I see you again!!!

Gyan should come home. She be gone too long.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I miss my Japanese friends...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I miss the ppl I met in China as well. But I wonder if it's real though. Everyone was on holidays, and ppl are generally happier when they're on holidays...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

fay has a point, i remember some of the best times in my life were when i was in japan, hanging out with friends.

But if i think about it really hard, those people wernt actually anything special. in fact i might say some of them were complete tools.

Being on holidays makes things better thatn they generally are, also my memories tend to get fuzzy and i only remember the good times. Maybe im overthinking on this?

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

...nope. My friends are good people. There have been situations where they have proven that they are genuinely good people. I met a lot of people in China (including tools), but there are only a few who I consider friends.

And on Fay's point, how long did you know the people you met in China? Less than 2 months?
I was with my friends for 6mths and I still keep in touch with them.


(Come home GyanGyan!!! ><)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

i'l be back soon...
i miss you guys!!!! ~~~(> <)~~~

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

No you don't! don't lie ><

 

Leave a Reply