Incompetent Uni
Once again, my uni has proved itself to be annoyingly incompetent.
Last week I received my alumni card.
This got me wondering, "Why haven't I received anything about graduation ceremony???"
If they've sent my an alumni card, it must be definite that I've graduated.
Check the website.
"All Graduation packs have been sent out. If you have not received your's please email blahblahblah"
WTF????
Where's mine???!!!?!?!?!?!
Called them up today. Girl on the line tells me mine was sent out on 21st Feb.
WTF?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!
(Ok, so maybe it wasn't the uni's fault. Maybe it was Australia Post.)
But, I've been thinking.
Do I really want to go to my ceremony???
I have 1 friend who's on the same day as me. Everyone else is either on a different day or doing honours.
Is there a point in paying $75 to dress up in a gown and hat for a couple of hours to get a piece of paper handed to me???
Will I get any sentimental value out of it?????


Yes
Graduations go 'kapooot'.
sigh..I want to vent...not really on the topic of graduation, but rather the topic of incompetency. I was suppose to be on the marketing brochure of Bachlor of Business Systmes, so the plan was for them to take a photo this morning. However, I had a meeting I couldn't get out of, so I had to cancel the photographer, so now I can't be on the brochure no more :(. After all that, the meeting was cancelled!! grr..... stupid CML ppl... grrrr.....