<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

I Wonder...

I seem to have captivated a rich, successful lawyer who has a posh English accent and is oh so very charming and suave.

I wonder how I did it.

Too bad he's based in Sydney.

Oh well, we have a dinner date next time he's in Melbourne or I'm in Sydney. (Don't know when exactly that'll be.)

Could be interesting...

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Nice work :-D Post photos!

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Lawyer babies! :-O!!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

omigawd, how romantic! bring ur rich lawyer date back to karan's place! save on hotel! siiiif! what're u thinkin karan? *thwack*

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

LOL!

Lawyer babies???? wtf???

Yeah, if/when I go to Sydney I have 2 options of CBD lodgings: lawyer's place and family friend's place. From what I'm told, both have great views.
So yes! I will definitely save on hotels!

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

nah, he's gonna buy himself an S2000 when the lease on his Monaro finishes.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

So you've captivated him, but has he intrigued you?

I am jealous of him.

Hey, your dad can't complain if you started dating him!

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Oh yes he can!!
Don't think he'd approve of guys twice my age.

(Squoosh?)

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

if hes twice your age that makes this guy roughly 44?

lol, he could be old enough to be your dad!

haha he could call you "embryo" for a petname.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Yes brit magnet, it is squoosh.

 

Leave a Reply