<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Dancing With The Stars

I don't normally watch Dancing with the Stars and for a good reason too.
I criticise everything...more so than I do other TV shows and movies.

"Your butts sticks out too much."
"You're not extending your back properly."
"That music doesn't suit the dance."
"What the hell kind of dress is that??!!"
And above all....
"YOU TALK TOO MUCH!!!!"

I've been catching bits and pieces of this show the past couple of weeks cos my mum watches it.
There is one good thing about the current season though: Kostya!!!! ^^
He's funny.

 

for this post

Leave a Reply