Discovery of the Day
When people say they see stars after suffering a blow to the head, they weren't kidding.
So, if you don't see any updates on this blog for a while it's cos I got a concussion, fell asleep and didn't wake up.
----------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, I found out today that S2000 aren't available for lease.
:(
I'm very sad.
So I'll just keep driving the Camry for now and stick with the original "MX5 until I save enough for S2000" plan.


why do u keep on getting bashed up?
Integra Type R! :-o
=O how is it that you're contemplating a car from a company other than the one you're working for, especially when you're working at a car company?
do you want to be the only one that turns up in a non-honda?!
;)
I'm unco. People take advantage of this and beat me up :(
Integra is front wheel drive!! And there are like 4 orange ones in the car park already :(
Not everyone at work leases a Honda. And I'm already driving a non-Honda car anyway. And I'm not the only one. And why can't I consider other cars if they don't offer the one I want??
Your arguments failed!!!
Get a Euro Sport and make your dad envious, hehe.
How's your head feeling?
as long as people are suggesting unrealistic cars, why not get a prelude?
and as an added bonus i'll also give you some advice.
ask the people who are beating you to use a phone book...they dont leave bruises. :D
oh and another thing, i find that when you get cracked in the head everything flashes blue for a second.
this information comes to you courtesy of a roof rack swinging down from a rafter in my garage and KOing me for a good 30 seconds.
How can Dad get envious of a Euro Sport?? He's got a LUXURY one!! ><
My head is good...I think.
I don't have any bruising so I don't think phone books are called for at this point in time.
I think Bob had it worse than me.