Good Friday
Today is a good day.
Let me list the reasons why:
- It's hot!
- Didn't have to work.
- Opened a new bank account. One that won't charge me stupid monthly account fees.
- Bought 3 work shirts for $23 XD
- Finally made yum cha reservations (using canto!)
So the finance team ate mudcake.
Such was life at work ;_;


how is a boston mudcake different form a normal mudcake?
was it imported?
ive never had imported cake :(
also, would a cake be imported if you imported all the ingredients and then made it in australia?
Don't be stupid bob they don't import the cake. They import the chef from Boston and then he bakes the cake.
...
Also, I'm a fighter pilot.
I think Jack wins this one...cos he's a fighter pilot.
They probably imported the recipe. Which would be just as good as importing the chef.
Either that or they imported the mud.
Imported mud is good for your complexion, too.
...
Naw, I'm no fighter pilot. Jack's too cool for school.