I Caved In
2 shirts from Jag: $74.90
+
1 shirt from Sussan: $29.95
= The most money I've spent on 3 pieces of clothing in a looooong time.
The last time I bought 3 pieces of clothing for over $100 was on my suit. Tailored jacket, pants and skirt for $133. More value for money than 3 shirts I reckon.
Oh well. This should be enough to keep me going till parents go to China.
Now to get a Tokito suit. ($200) One suit is not enough when the dress code at new workplace is "corporate". Hopefully there'll be a sale on soon.....
I'm going broke!!
T.T


You know, I'm finding it real hard to work up sympathy over this. But I'm as asshole. Congrats on caving in, but even bigger congrats for having a wardrobe of such high quality for such little cost.... I could learn from you!
You really got a good bargin hunter nose, methinks. I went shopping in the middle of the sales period and still ended up shelling out $500+ for corporate clothes.
Of course it included a muchos sweetness pinstripe suit for $300. I love that suit, but now I've realised I have no reason to wear it...