<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Office Life

Ahh the office! Where people spend 8hrs of their day....

The ventilation in the building is pretty good. They repainted the lunch room and the main corridors on one particular day. The next day, all paint smells had gone.

I drink more water during the day. It's a form of procrastination. But it's good for the body! :D
Coffee on the other hand is probably not so good for the body. But it's fun to make! And yummy!
No coffee no workee.

The toilets are funky! There are posters on the back of the door showing the correct way to use the toilets (no squatting on the seat or floor). Times like these I wish I had a camera phone. The sanitary bins are automatic. Just wave at the sensor and the lid opens! No need to make physical contact! And the soap is appley!!

More people talk to me ever since I started as casual and moved in with management accounting people. Have to deal with finance manager, accounts receivable, accounts payable, the auditors, banking. And then there's that IT support guy who says hi everytime he walks by.

And that's enough about work for now. Don't want to go into too much detail just in case I get dooced. Well, not like any of the aforementioned stuff was bad, but anyway.

 

for this post

 
Blogger Jack Says:

You should also be careful of getting douched.

(ok that was immature)

 
 

Leave a Reply