Sometimes I wish I were geekier so that I can understand what T-shirts mean.
I'll work on it.
In the mean time, I'll concentrate on getting a job at Honda.
Sometimes I wish I were geekier so that I can understand what T-shirts mean.
I'll work on it.
In the mean time, I'll concentrate on getting a job at Honda.
good luckkkkkkkkk hui ai!!!!!!!! i hope you get that job at Honda!!!! and Gong Xi Fa Chai!
The shirts are geeky but not far-out Star Wars geeky. To understand the majority of them, you would just need to be a Penny Arcade fan.
There are some which are a bit more obscure but eh to them.
Let me know how the Honda interview goes! All the best! ^^
Thank you all!!!
^_^
In thanks of your support, I'll treat you to lunch if I get it. ^^ Or a drive in my new car perhaps?? ^__^
Must get the job first! ><
To make it fairer, I'll buy you lunch if you don't get it.
This is a pretty safe bet because:
1) You'll get it.
2) You eat like... nothing.
I wouldn't bet on getting this job, or any other for that matter.
I mean, I was pretty sure I'd get that other one, but no!
And I eat quite a lot compared to other girls! ><
I should google Penny Arcade...
have i posted too late to get a free lunch or is that offer still on the table?
because you know my support is contingent on at least getting a sandwhich.
ok ive got a new idea, ill make myself a sandwhich now and say good luck getting the job :)