<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Lesson of the Day

(WTF am I doing up?? I got home at 4 and slept close to 5!!!!! =_=")


Lesson: Avoid getting teary eyed when you've had 3.5hrs sleep.
It stings like hell!!!!

Actually, just avoid running on 3.5 hrs. It makes you physically sick.

Any abusive comments made by me today should be ignored.

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

hmmz...what are you doing up??? what were you doing till 4am without me there...!!! it's not right...argh!!! I feel like I'm missing out on so much...!!! check my blog!!! snow!!! first day!!! yay!!!

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

I love you THIIIIIIIIIS much!!! :D

hehehe ^^

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Peter: You are in Japan!!! Like we're going to sit around and do nothing while waiting for you to come back. We were at the beach btw.

Lachie: I'm not sure if I'm that optimistic.

Jack: Such a liar!! I know you don't like me!! And the only reason why you put up with me is cos I'm Fay's friend!!! :P I see right through you!!

 

Leave a Reply