shot down like you would not believe!!!!!Feel like breaking something...or someone.
can't believe Jack would turn you down, of all people.
um...yeah...fill me in here. I've been away for God knows how long. People need to tell me that their alive or else I'm thinking otherwise...
Karan: What you on about?Peter: If I weren't alive I wouldn't be updating my blog so frequently. See Gyan's blog for comparison.
Sorri, I'm still alive...Hope no-one's too disappointed ^_~
gyan's still alive?! o_O
Artificially sweet, like candy. blogger profile
can't believe Jack would turn you down, of all people.
um...yeah...fill me in here. I've been away for God knows how long. People need to tell me that their alive or else I'm thinking otherwise...
Karan: What you on about?
Peter: If I weren't alive I wouldn't be updating my blog so frequently. See Gyan's blog for comparison.
Sorri, I'm still alive...
Hope no-one's too disappointed ^_~
gyan's still alive?! o_O