Damn you and your freakin' blogger...there's no freakin' RSS feed or Atom feed of any sort and I have to physically come to the site to check it...thanks for making life that just bit harder...
Uhh Peter... all blogs on Blogger come with Atom feed enabled by default. You simply take the blog address (http://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com/) and plug it into your feed reader.
Or if you need a direct link to the atom feed, use http://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Damn you and your freakin' blogger...there's no freakin' RSS feed or Atom feed of any sort and I have to physically come to the site to check it...thanks for making life that just bit harder...
but with all that in mind...you know I love you.
MWOHAHAHAHAHAA! ^_^
Uhh Peter... all blogs on Blogger come with Atom feed enabled by default. You simply take the blog address (http://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com/) and plug it into your feed reader.
Or if you need a direct link to the atom feed, use http://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com/atom.xml
I knew Jack would eventually say something and solve Peter's problem.
Bloglines likes borking the feed though. I get your updates like 3 days later.