Self assessment
Angst: A feeling of anxiety or apprehension often accompanied by depression.
Yep. That pretty much summarises the way I feel most of the time these days.
....should probably get that fixed.....
What happened to that feeling of joy and freedom that I used to feel? Where did it go?
Oh yeah. I left it in China and came back to reality. damn!
My new infra red mouse is dodgey. The cursor goes walkabout at random. -_-*


Problem 1: can't write music.
Problem 2: can't write lyrics.
Problem 3: can't write music.
><
If only I were more creative. I'd be a a superstar with too much money by now.
I'm no expert, but I think the cure for angst is to risk it all on a dream. Either, you succeed and it cures your angst OR you fail and it makes it worse but at least you get it all out of the way at once. Then the real cure is to keep on risking it all again and again and again... in a spiritual sense... when you risk it all in a financial/life sense you end up broke/dead but when you risk it all spiritually, even if you lose, you still have at least as much spirit left to risk the next time! Therefore, bet with spirit constantly!
if you left your angst in China, go back and get it. Angsty Hui-Ai nowhere near as fun as come-what-may Hui-Ai :P