Stupid Skin
The problem with skin that doesn't burn to the point of going bright red is that you don't get as paranoid about getting sunburnt. So when it comes to reapplying sunscreen after however many hours, you get all apathetic and cbf.
Well, one week later, your back peels like crazy anyway despite not having gone through all the redness and pain.
Stupid skin! It's annoyingly dry and flaky as is, now it wants to peel off in giant sheets! And I can't help but stand in front of the mirror trying to get as much of it off as possible.
hmm...obsessive compulsive disorder revealing itself.
I wonder how much it would cost to get a total DNA makeover to fix my skin...
Anywho, off to my sad excuse for a bath tub to soak and scrub.


I think the people who burn and get the pain in with the deal are gonna bitch at you because you at the very least avoid that pain >.> then again, I can't speak, having never experienced either phenomenom myself :P
hui aiiiiiiiiiiiii************** Happy New Year... don't be so bored okay? I'm really bored in Malaysia too... and put some photos onyour blog! then we can not only read about u.. but also visualise what u're up to!!! miss ya~!
Heya girl, I can't say I know how that feels. I just don't get burnt full stop. =P (sucks to us don't it Karan)
oops...forgot to put my name in...
You mean you didn't get Lachie to constantly reapply sunscreen for you? You missed out. :P
Gladyyyys & Peter: hellooooooooo!!! You found my blog I see. ^^ I haven't been taking photos, so nothing to post. ^^
Jack: hmm..didn't think of it that way. oh well, next time :P
i like the skin peely part. that's my favorite part of being burnt. although, it is ikky to look at.
I'm peeling today. It's awesome. I dunno, I just like peeling bits of myself off. Mebe I was a snake in another life? Question: if you don't get burnt cos ur already tanned, does that mean no damage?
Oh and also, I'm peeling even tho I got no pain. So that is not unique to you Hui-Ai! mhuhahahahahaha
Yes, but I don't go bright red ^^
Still one above you!
The sun damages skin even if you don't burn and you're already as brown as Tall Jack. ^^
And did anyone else used to cover their fingers/hands with PVA at school then peel it off when it dried? That was fun!
Yes! PVA is cool! I have some now... hrm....