Muffin Stop
People should learn to dress according to their body shape.
A female's hips are supposed to naturally taper out from the waist (Figure A). If you're a girl with fat deposits around your waist and hips - which is the majority of the female population - please don't try to squeeze into über tight tight looooww hip huggers so that your rolls overflow at the top of your pants (Figure B; sorry, not very well drawn hip huggers).
It doesn't look right! Your hips are supposed to be wider than your waist, as established by millennia of evolution; except when you're pregnant of course.
Wear pants that actually fit! Others can do it; why can't you?!
Maybe it's the "binding" of our generation. Preceding generations had corsets and foot binding to make body parts smaller. Now it's time to reduce the size of your arse!
I don't have anything against flabby people; I just envy you a little. And I understand that not everyone has high metabolisms rendering them permanently slim. I'm saying muffin tops just look...wrong! What are you trying to achieve by dressing like that? I doubt that there are a lot of people out there who find muffin tops overly attractive. I'll be very surprised if there are.
But then again, why should I care what you dress like?? Your choice if you wanna look (ridiculous) like that.
*Disclaimers*
I'm not usually this superficial (I hope); I'm just feeling picky and whiny right now.
I'm not referring to anyone specifically when I say "you". Except for maybe that girl I saw at uni a few months back with serious muffin top issues...oh well, I don't know her anyway.


The inverse muffin tops when wearing hot pants are also a worry.
argh! bad images...bad bad bad...HELP!
I'm glad hot pants aren't in fashion!
Lachie pays too much money for hair cuts.
Just out of curiosity, are there any other guys out there who pay $30-odd for a hair cut?
I think it's a mental thing - people think they'll fit into something smaller and thus look better, when the truth quite clearly stares them in the mirror. denial is a terrible thing.
I pay $18.50 for a haircut and it's still way too much. I remember the days, not more than 5 years ago, when $12 would get you a worthwhile haircut.
This has nothing to do with muffin tops. We have now gone off on a completely different tangent.
Nor are we implying anything...well, nothing that we haven't implied before ;P
Those days of $12 haircuts are still around for me! nahnoo nahnoo! But there are some guys who get their hair cut for free...like my brother. Maybe I should start charging him....
*end monologue*