<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Withdrawl Symptoms

After a recent sympathy-/attention-whoring session, I think I've figured out why I've been feeling in the dumps.

NOT ENOUGH ICE CREAM!!!

There was a time where I'd eat ice cream at least every second day. Result: permanent sugar high.
Now that I've weened myself off ice cream (i.e. I don't go past the Sara Lee factory outlet on the way home 3 days a week anymore), I've gotten all depressed.
So if I want to return to happiness, I need to eat more ice cream. If I want to remain in the dark reality of life, don't. Red pill? Or blue pill?

This is my latest theory.

Either that, or I need to get laid (according to JackiB) :P

 

for this post

 
Blogger Jack Says:

I never specifically told you to go get laid. And depending on the way you go about it, ice cream would probably be the cheaper option.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

getting laid is everyone's holy-grail prescription cure. I'd say physical activity is the more important part of the message - how for example do you feel after rockclimbing? I know most days if i'm cranky and/or just down, going to the gym nicely shakes those feelings out and I'm all good. Get some oxygen intaya!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

no comment at all on this one...

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

That makes no sense whatsoever!
If you had no comment to begin with, then why did you comment?!??!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

bah...damn play on words...

 

Leave a Reply