Material Girl
With the prospect of working full time now imminent - and getting paid mucho money - I've started thinking of all the things I want to buy. I haven't been this excited about shopping since Hong Kong!
Firstly: Work attire. The dress code is "professional" as opposed to "smart business". So, gotta suit me up everyday! ($250)
This leads to shoes. <--I WANT THESE!!! Diana Ferrari Supersoft "Host". They're so sophistimacated and they should be uber comfy cos 1) DFs are renouned for being comfortable and 2) it's part of their Supersoft range; the name speaks for itself! Comfort is an absolute must, which usually means leather is an absolute must. (None of those stupidly pointy stilettoes.) Aren't they cool!!?! I have n.e.v.e.r gotten this excited over shoes! wtf!?! ($75)
I could continue wearing my school shoes, which are very comfy and chunky, but that would require me to wear pants everyday; they look off with a skirt. The only drawback to wearing heels (and skirt) is that I probably won't be able to take stairs 2 at a time. But damn I'll look good!!!! ^^
Next on my things to buy....a house. ($$$$$)
Third:....maybe a new mobile. I could live with my current mobile, but the short battery life and very limited inbox is starting to cheese me off. ($100)
Forth: a piano; more accurately, an electric piano. Again, I could live with my current one, but a new one would be very nice. One with an extra octave. After 14 years of hitting imaginary notes more than 3 octaves below middle C, I think I should treat myself. Oh! And keys with a heavier touch. mmmm....yummy..($2,000)
Fifth: Sennheiser headphones, to go with my piano. Again, can survive with pressent ones, but the wire connection in the right ear's not as good as it used to be, despite being Sennheiser.
And that's my list so far. There are other things, like cars, but that'll be a few more years. In the mean time, I'll continue driving Puggo and Toyota.


at least you don't have to wear a tie in 35degree+ heat (and humidity).
grr.
oh and DFs last for aaaaaaages. Mum's got a pair from '97 still going strong. I think. maybe she's replaced them, dunno, but they lasted.
well...I probably won't ever get to share in either of your luxuries...
I wouldn't mind wearing a tie in 35 degrees when I'm in your shoes boy...