<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Rain is Good

Clouds.
White whispy clouds in a blue blue sky.
They slowly grow, gathering into big white puffy clouds.
The puffy clouds manifest into grey clouds, overcasting the sky, until they become dense strom clouds.

The sky is dark and tempestuous for a good couple of months.

The clouds finally grow too heavy for the sky to hold up.
It rains. Big fat rain.

The rain stops. The sky is clear.
It's been fine ever since.

Outlook: Fine and sunny. Top of 22.

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Don't sleep in rain! You'll catch cold!!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I used to love the rain coz it's really relaxing and refreshing to walk through. Now I like it less coz it always wrecks my perfect car wash. :(

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Did I mention I love rain on a Friday evening coming home from work? I think I did but blogger lost my comment.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Wow, this is my first time ever posting a comment (certain Madonna song playing in my head ...) Anyway, the rain was good because it gave our very hardworking firefighters a lil breather. If any Victorian firefighter is reading this - Great Work!!!

On another note, Hui-Ai you gotta help me get through another BSB obsession phase. I'm still on cloud 9 from the concert last week!! It is making me very unproductive at work and I don't know what to put on my timesheets ...

 

Leave a Reply