Word of the Day: Embellish
After years of talking about going to the beach at night, we finally did it!
Following 'Broken Flowers' and a visit to the Coffee Club - for caffeine refuelling purposes - FayFay suggested whimsically, "Lets buy some sparklers and go the the beach! Or I'll eat your souls!"
Well me and Jack (and Lachie and Studds), we looked at each other. And we said "OK!"
So we played the first thing that came to our heads, it just so happened to be the best song in the world. It was the best song in the wor.....enough!
A successful trip I say!....Despite losing Studds and panicking about petrol. I finally realised why it is a good thing that Kmart Burwood is open 24hrs. I also realised, for the 23rd time, how crappy bay sand is. It's really bad! The sandbox in my backyard had better sand, and that was including all the spiders that lived there.
...Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, 1 and 1 make 2, 2 and 1 make 3. It was destiny...
But! The good thing about going to the beach at 2 in the morning is that there are no crowds. Just jellyfish, seaweed and a couple of strange glowing dots...possibly a sea monster. The bad thing is you can't see where the jellyfish are....nor either the sea monsters. We never saw Studds again
...until the following day.
...Once every hundred thousand years or so, when the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow and the grass doth grow....
As a token of our appreciation to Lachie for driving, Jack and I left some sand in his car. Fay did not feel thankful enough, so she left nothing.
And such was our trip to the beach.


Haha that is so funny! YOu're totally right about that thing you wrote about!!
XD XD
You bastard!! You didn't even read the dan post!!! ><
Yes, it was a few days ago. What's your point?
Lachie's always naysaying!!
Why do you ALWAYS do this to me man??? Always putting me down like that!!
*runs off crying*
STOP FLIRTING YOU TWO AND GET BACK TO WORK
Shut up Jack!
You're just jealous cos it's your turn to have a friend stolen from you! :P
only you could have the power to break JackLachlan, Hui-ai. But JackLachlanStudds would require something I think even beyond your abilities...
Yeah, I'd need bigger breasts to break up that trio. :P
See Jack?!?! He flirts with you, not me!! You can stop with your dumb theories!
You're totally right, Hui-ai!!
XD XD
ah crap...I'm missing out on too much!!! BAH!!!
nah peter man, you're missing out on exactly nothing.
Peter, you're missing out on shitloads!!!:P
Nah, not really. Most of us are working now, so stuff only happens on weekends. Except for Fay, she's still a bum.
waaah...when you gonna update you're freakin' blog you lazy girl...
Still better than Gyan...yes I know...but still!!! You're one of the people that got me blogging again so START BLOGGING! LOL
Geeez!!! So demanding!!!
well yeah...
peter: hint man, don't demand anything of hui-ai, she's more likely to turn around and never do it again.
hmm, actually, we could use this to our advantage...