Me? Professional?
After yesterday's interview, I realised that I may be lacking professionalism. I can get kinda giggly...which is probably bad.
This is what happens when your first job was as a dance teacher and you pretty much got paid to be silly.
*sigh* Those were the days.
Anywho, I guess I didn't do too bad cos I'm going in for yet another interview on Thursday. Hoorah!
This time it's role play time! Hypothetical business, analyse, present findings.
Fun fun fun! ^^;
......I'm screwed!! ><
Must consult brother!


You know what would really communicate a strong sense of professionalism and business-mindedness?
A really nice business shirt.
Best of luck tomorrow! Tell me how it goes!
Professionalism is something they want if they're going to hire you to stand in front of a client. Everyone on the backoffice side of things... can pretty much do whatever. A sense of fun pays off there more than the "professionalism".
also, chances are if you're at that stage you're down to a very low number of people, so it's more likely you get in. Onwards and upwards! And remember, they want to see that confidence.
Break many legs.
Ganbare Aiai!!
Heed their advice - a nice business shirt and confidence, hehe
They want your skills but they also want you~
All the best!! ^^)o*
Yes, I'm very aware that I'm lacking in the shirt department.
-_-* You're just rubbing it in now.
Good thing my nice shirt is out of the wash and ready to go tomolo.
And I won't be in the backoffice. I'll be interacting with dealers and doing many presentations. So I need professionalism!!!! ><
And maybe another suit....
Get job first!
dealers is still internal to company, unless you're talking some special kinda "dealers" ... :P Anyway, biggest annoyance about business shirts for guys is wearing the tie all day, which you don't have to do anyway!
Uh, acutally, no!
Dealers are independent.
Seperate. Legal. Entities.
There are contracts and dealership agreements to try and keep everyone in line, but they can pretty much run their business however the hell they want (as long as they don't do anything overly stupid).