Happy Valentines, Happy Happy Valentines Day!
Well, for those who want to get suckered into celebrating a Hallmark holiday anyway.
Think about it. Why do you need an excuse to give gifts to your significant other or treat them special?? Surely if you care for a person you'd do it whenever you felt like it, you wouldn't need to wait for one particular day of the year.
I guess I'm not one to preach, being single and all...and never having truly celebrated the day. Kinda forgot last year and always happened to be single every other year.
Ah well, try to have fun if you're a couple.
*cheeky wink* ;)


ahh you're too cynical. lap it up, it's a day designated for love, even if it has been hijacked by commercial interest (then again, name a significant day that hasn't.)
I'll double your entendre.
High five!
It's one of those holidays designed to squeeze money out of poor uni students like us.
What's so romantic about a day that everyone else knows about? I think that a secret getaway on any random day is way better than V day.
V day is One word: overrated.
*Oh and I'm not ranting bout my views just coz I happen to not have a significant other this year.
Have fun celebrating singalism with Fay.
Incidentally...
In Japan, Feb 14th is the day females rush out and get/make chocis for the guys
The guys return the favour on March 14th...
Go figure...One day is not enough, theres two ^-~
today would be a good day to stop being single, hui-ai. ask out that guy in marketing.
first of all nice call with the todd joke hui-ai
second of all (secondly?) studds your self promotion is shameless and you should stop sneaking into hui-ai's marketing department and pretending to work there
third of all, can i say third of all? it doesnt really sound right
fourth of all hope everyone has a happy valentines day, even if your single and just end up watching futurama alone in your room.
Guy in marketing?? I don't know people in marketing.
damn i took 20 seconds too long to write my post
It's not me, Andrew. That guy wears a different hat.
It's not "singalism" it's "singularity"!! The celebration of a point in space-time at which graviational forces causes an object to have infinite density and infinitesimal volume!
Happy Valentines Hui-Ai, Have a great day today and even better for the rest of the week!!
hey futurama was funny today.