<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Ureshiiii!!!!

Warning!
The following contains very emo stuff.


I'm so happy that I have so many friends who believe in me.
Everyone's been telling me how great I'll do in the interview/assessment tomolo.

Thank you so much for your confidence in me!!! ><
With your support, I really feel I might get this one. (The operative word being "might")
I shall do my very best!!!

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm not hearing enough of that confidence... :) Repeat after me: "I will get that job."

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Now really, what happened to the confidence that you have with just being you? No need to be so harsh on yourself (I'm one to talk)...

Like everyone says, ganbatte, but again like everyone says, you will be fine.

You got guts, you got brains (in ref. to past posts) - who gives a damn what uni. you went to, you got a personality that I find hard to match among all the people I know (and I unfortunately will say), I know a lot of people.

Why am I writing such a long comment, it's freakin' 4.30am in the morning and I'm awake...oh well.

YAY FOR HUI AI!

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

"I will get that job" comes from someone who has never failed nor had to do things the hard way in their life.
"I will most likely get that job" comes from someone who has failed in the past, gotten back up, and is realistic about life.

Lachie: I did my best! \^^/

Peter: Nice to know that I'm...."unique".
Oh! Guess what?! The Manager went to La Trobe too! ^^

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm a bit late out this one, but sounds like it went good. Yay! When do you hear back, do you know?

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

I for one don't care whether you get the job or not. Hmmph.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

jacks just surly because noone ever encourages him

and dont worry youll get the job, remember that little talk we had about "eliminating" your competition?
well im fairly confident that i will be ordering a $4 ice cream some time soon

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

I hear back tomolo. Pretty sure that was the final interview.

Jack: There there. *pat pat*
Fancy a spot of tea?

Bob: Good work! b^^d

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Oh so what I've never had to do things the hard way now?

I'm sorry, but I take that as a little bit of a fucking insult. If I have never failed, it is not because I have avoided the harder choices in life. Don't bullshit me by thinking you've had it harder than me in some way.

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Sounds like a case of BJ-itis.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

sounds like karan read a little too much into your post hui ai. lol

want me to add him to the list? i could always use more ice cream

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Congrats girl! always knew you would get it. Apart from the fact that you are awesome in what you do, the s2000 in the foryer was a sure sign.

I think everyone tries their best all the time. I mean, we can always say " I shouldn've watched that tv show," or "I shouldn've gone out" but at the end of the day, everyone aims high and strives to reach it. Everyone has gone through a lot, and I'm sure have made sacrifices to get to where they are now today. So yea, sorry to everyone for spoiling the ending, but she got the job ^_^ congrats again girl!

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Bee-ach!!!
This is my blog!!!

My machines!! My my machines!!!
my my my my machines!!!!

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Aiai is so cute ^^

 

Leave a Reply