I want an Aygo!!Just cos they played soccer with them.
In reply to Gyan's post: I just realised that there are friends out there and I probably don't realise they are hurting. I feel like a failure as a true friend. That's what I meant by my post.
I want a soccer ball! Just cause they play soccer with them. ><
A normal sized soccer ball or a huge, car-sized soccer ball??Or are you just mocking me?????
I'M MOCKING YOU XD XD
Artificially sweet, like candy. blogger profile
In reply to Gyan's post: I just realised that there are friends out there and I probably don't realise they are hurting. I feel like a failure as a true friend. That's what I meant by my post.
I want a soccer ball! Just cause they play soccer with them. ><
A normal sized soccer ball or a huge, car-sized soccer ball??
Or are you just mocking me?????
I'M MOCKING YOU XD XD