<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

You Girl!!!!

After getting my arm busted yesterday and punched in the face today, it occurred to me that I truly am a girl.
Things like this happen and the tears well in my eyes ><,

Friggin annoying!!!!

But getting knee-d in the back of the head doesn't cause any tears...go figure.

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

If it's any consolation, tears well in my eyes when I kick myself in the nose. Not when I smack people's heads with my eye, though, funnily enough. Testosterone does help for shit like, having your arm nearly ripped off by someone whose motto is, "If it doesn't work, use more force!" or losing a small circle of skin on a toe. Pain comes later, for those things.

 

Leave a Reply