<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

You Don't Have It

I onced asked a guy why he never asked me out.
He said I didn't come across as being girlfriend material.

So what is girlfriend material??
Do I go with the generalisation that qualities opposite to mine are girlfriend material? Or do I ignore that opinion as an anomaly?

Let's ask the audience!

 

for this post

 
Blogger Jack Says:

Hahahaha noooooo way.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

ok...interesting.

I'm interested as to why you asked the guy that question. Did he like you? Did you like him? What's the go?

Anyway...different people look for different qualities so there isn't really much of a generic answer.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

lol, i just love how ambiguous Jack's answer is.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

hum.... I think it means you havn't met the right guy, rather than you don't have 'girlfriend quality'.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

ok wait I have an answer to this and how it might apply to you (I be brainstormin') - girlfriend material: someone who won't bite your head off every time you disagree with her.

*runs for cover*

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

....Aiai....! I wan u....!!

Silly boy that guy...
You be as much girlfrd material as the next fluffly-headed female who cant kick ass *nod*
em... meaning you no fluffly-headed, can kick ass and beri gut girlfrd material ^________~

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

I love you too Gyan!!!
*mmuuah!*

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

better someone that bites back then some little prissy thing that stares at the floor and agrees with you.

Besides, she only bites back if you let her!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

bitten candy: I said every time. that's annoyance material. and I don't think you have much of an option with our lady aiai here.

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

I bite when I wanna bite.

And you can either see it as biting or having a strong opinion. Which is better than no opinion.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I think you are girlfriend material. Just not for me. So :-P

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Thanks guys!!
.....I think...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

you guys have got it all wrong, or at least partly wrong...

this guy was using "girlfriend material" as code for one of three things.

1. he thinks your attractive, but only one night stand type attractive

2. he doesnt find you attractive

3. he is gay

*runs for cover behind his giant space hampster*

(i dnot know why im running for cover but everyone else was doing it and i just wanted to be popular...also i dont really own a giant space hamster)

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

*captures and tames giant space hamster, then sets it on Lachie's fort*

 

Leave a Reply