And All That Jazz!
As you can see, I woke up.
Today was excursion day.
Went to 3 dealerships to have a looky at how they work.
I got a Jazz to drive around and a Shell card for petrol. I asked for a Euro, but no such luck for someone who's been with the company for 3 days :(
Anywho, the Jazz I was given had them F1 gear changing flaps which do not work in a normal car.
They are amusing and fun, but when you wanna change gear in the middle of turing a corner...well, you can't really.
Overall verdict: Had no wow factor. I want my Camry back.
------------------------------
Update
My brother just made a good point: company cars rev higher, accelerate faster and are more dint resistant than normal cars.


hey, that is pretty sweet tho - having a company car (with petrol! that's worth a whole pile) while just being a grad...
Yeah. My job rocks! XD
Eat that all you Big4 grads who are only getting paid $38k with no company cars!!! Think you so good??!!?!
wasnt big4 a caravan park franchise?
good job hui ai!!! you showed those trailor trash graduates
Hell yeah!!!!!
No you dolt!
Big 4 as in the 4 biggest accounting firms; ie. Deloitte, PWC, KPMG and Ernst & Young.