<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Shit!

My mobile phone charger broke.

Shit.
How am I going to charge my batteries??

I think it's a sign to get a new phone.

Crap.
Now I have to go phone hunting.
><

 

for this post

 
Blogger Jack Says:

Or! You could get!

The entire U2 anthology!! You're the real thing! You're the real thing! Even better than the real thing! Wooooo!

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Yes, but my phone is a Chinese model; an old one. I'm not sure they'd have accessories for it in Australia.

Anywho, not to worry! Dad is going to take it to work tomolo and fix it. XD

Sorry Jack, I'm not a huge U2 fan...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

:O and all this time, I thought you were a U2 fan. the world gets a little more boring every day.

 

Leave a Reply