Photos from Gold Coast are up.Same place as usual.
ok so m i the only ignorant one? what's the usual place?
Hohoho, I'm going to take all the young and impressionable grads back to my multimillion dollar mansion.
hey sweetie, I don't know the usual place either, but hopefully I'll hear all about it from you when we all find the time to catch up. Just wanna wish you a lovely Easter holiday!
My msn space! ^^Your web broser has to be signed into MSN, otherwise you won't be able to get in.
Artificially sweet, like candy. blogger profile
ok so m i the only ignorant one? what's the usual place?
Hohoho, I'm going to take all the young and impressionable grads back to my multimillion dollar mansion.
hey sweetie, I don't know the usual place either, but hopefully I'll hear all about it from you when we all find the time to catch up. Just wanna wish you a lovely Easter holiday!
My msn space! ^^
Your web broser has to be signed into MSN, otherwise you won't be able to get in.