Humm......
Was flipping through one of those gossipy paparazi magazines in the canteen couple of weeks ago when I came across an article about Jessica Alba that said she's "genetically blessed beyond belief".
Hear hear!
So it's understandable if one has a dream involving her, right?
I mean, for a girl, it's not a sign of bi-/homo-sexuality...right???


Do you post just to make people comment?
haha.....you had a dream about her??
what kind of dream ^_~
I am so vindicated :-D
Karan: Why are women bi-sexual by default?
Jack: Yes, yes I do.
Fay: Can't tell you. R rated ;D
I say: Karan is bisexual cos he wants to sleep with Brad Pitt.
did you enjoy the dream? are you thinking about it right now, with a mysterious smile? then you are bi! have fun!
karan: i'm not gonna sleep with u if thats what u mean
Can all the people here just SIMMER DOWN SIMMER DOWN NOW.
Dark Angel and gawky loud Aiai; lar-than-lif K-dog with Tyler Durden himself... EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO SIMMER DOWN SIMMER DOWN NOW.
"lar-than-lif K-dog with Tyler Durden"???
What that?
jack: you just couldnt stay away from that awful skit could you?
i agree with lauchlan about the double chance of a pickup, ( i have a funny feeling i said the same thing when jack told us mike was bi).
If the women/men (whatever is your first preference) arnt biting at the club, then you can switch your target audience.
Of course i dont think that it actually doubles your chances. You still need to find an interested guy/girl. So you probably boost your chances by 10% or so.
As you can see ive thought about this alot.
what? only 10% of the population is bi?
what im saying is that on any given day you have a certain chance of picking up.
being bi doesnt limit you to one sex.
because of this you increase your chances.