Should I?
Should I shave my head??
No?
Well should I get a short crop then?
Maybe.....not.
The thing about girls having really really short hair is that you need other feminine features to pull it off without looking like a guy or a dyke.
Natalie Portman and Halle Berry are two successful cases. They have feminine physiques - you know, curves - so it's still pretty damn clear that they are (heterosexual) females, even with next to no hair.
I, on the other hand, have a pretty straight physique; both portrait and profile.
Clothes. Maybe if I wear skirts more often it'll be fine.
I prefer jeans. And the weather's getting cold.
Make-up?
Too annoying to do on a daily basis.
So I guess it's shoulder length hair for me.
Or I could say "Screw it all! I don't care if I look like a guy from the back!" and cut it short.


Kapooooooot!!! XD!!!!!
Jack, I think you have reached the stage where you are abusing the "XD".
^_^
KAAPOOOOOOOT!!!!
lqtm
XD
I dont think you should shave your head,people might think you have cancer.
and even if they dont think that, your head will be cold, then you will have to wear your cancer hat to stay warm.
If you wear your cancer hat people will think you have cancer.
You should stop making fun of people with cancer, that sort of thing comes back to haunt you. Besides you look prettier with hair.