What is the cause of dandruff?Is it bacteria or fungus? Or simply dry skin?According to Wikipedia, it's fungus!So, how reliable is Wikipedia as a medical guide? Does apple cider vinegar actually work?Let's try!!
What shampoo do you use? Is it Head and Sholders?
Ah Karan! You and your slack-jawed yokle ways.I'll stick with shampoo methods.
Dandruff is caused by sinful thoughts about boys.Repent your sins and be free of your affliction. Jesus awaits you with open arms.
NEVEEERRRR!!!!
But I already got you this chesty top that says "Hawt for Jesus" on it.
Artificially sweet, like candy. blogger profile
What shampoo do you use? Is it Head and Sholders?
Ah Karan! You and your slack-jawed yokle ways.
I'll stick with shampoo methods.
Dandruff is caused by sinful thoughts about boys.
Repent your sins and be free of your affliction. Jesus awaits you with open arms.
NEVEEERRRR!!!!
But I already got you this chesty top that says "Hawt for Jesus" on it.