Eulogy For Gyani GyanGyan
After re-reading some of GyanGyan's blog, I have come to a definite conclusion that she really is never coming back.
She's too happy there with her Seaweed and her dorm family who go on scavenger hunts.
Why would she come back???
She's already extended her stay once. She can do it again!!
And even if she doesn't, she'll probably head straight back there when she finishes uni here.
(I wonder if anyone thought similar thoughts when I was in China. I digress.)
Let us take a moment and remember the friend we lost to the Land of the Rising Sun and Seaweed. We shall miss you my dear.
Lest we forget.


So long, Gyan. You were always a good friend and we never gave up hope. Not even once. :'(
But you're in a better place now. :'(
...blatant speculation...I think not...
*minute silence* Lest we forget.
You will be missed.
:'(
you all need to write longer posts and comments. how else am i supposed to distract myself from mind numbingly boring essays???
you graduated people just don't care about the less fortunate.
One doesnt need to die to have a funeral...
One only has to spend (less than) a year in another country to be farewelled online....
*sniff*