Can You Pay My Bills?
I used my shiny, new, purple credit card for the first time today...to buy $70 of petrol O_o
I miss the good old days where unleaded petrol was 65c per litre.
...ok, that's a lil far back. That was like 1997.
I remember the days when you could fill up a full tank for less than $50.
*sigh*
Feeling old yet? Good!
Well, at least I don't have phone bills to pay yet. Or water or electricity or gas bills. Or internet bills. Or council rates.
...I don't think I wanna move out anymore.


Don't forget that you'd also have to support whatever jerk of a boyfriend you end up settling for.
(am i really this cynical?)
is it cynicism or is it subconsious jealousy of said jerk boyfriend?
Jealousy :(
Bills suck. Take it from someone who's been there or is there.
I help my parents with sorting out the bills and stuff and it just ain't fun.
Oh well, we all gotta grow up some day, whether we like it or not.
yeah and you can avoid potential accident repair bills by indicating when you change lanes!!!!
Hey, I like how hui-ai drives. let's me know im alive.
I do indicate!!!
You were just too distracted by Mike. Don't know what you two get up to in the car.
I could criticise your driving, but I won't. :P
i was distracted by mike yelling "SHE'S NOT INDICATING,SHIT, DID YOU SEE THAT!?! SHE ALMOST SIDESWIPED THAT CAR!!!!!"
and please do critisise my driving. i welcome constructive criticism =)
Her driving is fine from what i remember...saying that i've failed my driving test 4 times so who am i to judge?
HAHAHA YOU DROPKICK