Woe Is Me
So much sorrow.
Nothing to do but cry.
Where the hell are my huggle bunnies huh????
Why aren't they attacking me??????????
So much sorrow.
Nothing to do but cry.
Where the hell are my huggle bunnies huh????
Why aren't they attacking me??????????
I can be your personal huggle bunnie... as I'm very good at attacking...
stop moping about i need you to help me hunt out a couch :'(
personal attacks are my specialty. in related news: feel free to borrow from my extesive plushie collection (or soft toys as i used to call them)
the only ones you can't borrow are michelangelo the ninja turtle, little ted and myer bear.
*huggles*
Here you have guys leaping into your lap...I mean, offering their shoulders to cry on. What the heck are you are you so woed about anyway?
maybe the problem is just that, there's lots of guys willing to help, but no one special one to turn to.