Why I'm Employed
I asked my manager why I got my job and why my competitors failed.
It was the Jerry Maguire line I used at the assessment interview:
"Help me help you."
Some of you thought it was corny. Well it got me the job.
So you can lick my sweaty nut sack...if I had one.
Other reasons include my ability to think on the spot and my communication skills.
But who cares! It was my quirkiness that won the job!
Moral of the story: Be yourself, and thou shalt getst a kickarse job.
To the victor, the spoils!


Karan, couldn't have put it better myself.
*shiver* at mental image...
*nods* at being Hui Ai, I mean, an upbeat and spontaneous person.
less of the sweaty nutsack's please, though some of us would take up any offers to lick the equivalent.
wow, Hui-Ai, you've got a fanclub.
be Hui-Ai if you want to be tied to a job, no matter how great. I'd rather do temporary work in one country after another. not gonna get rich but it'd be fun.
English teaching in SEA, Ski seasons in switzerland, bike season in the alps, food and board included for most teachers. Sweet.
hui-ai doesn't sweat. she has no sweaty parts, whatsoever. in fact, i think it was primarily the sweat that she was denying, not the nut sack.