I don't even know what compiling is, but I wish I were a programmer.
Labels: xkcd
Compiling is when you tell the computer to convert your plain text (e.g. "print hello") to ones and zeros. This can take a while depending on the computer and the language.Thus, it's the perfect opportunity to waste some time.
haha yea.... I do that too. I leave it to compile, and read blogs....and 2 hrs later go "oh shit! that should've finished 1hr and 55min ago" ^^
Artificially sweet, like candy. blogger profile
Compiling is when you tell the computer to convert your plain text (e.g. "print hello") to ones and zeros. This can take a while depending on the computer and the language.
Thus, it's the perfect opportunity to waste some time.
haha yea.... I do that too. I leave it to compile, and read blogs....and 2 hrs later go "oh shit! that should've finished 1hr and 55min ago" ^^