My Writing Shituation
There was a time when I thought my writing was not too bad. Now it just sucks.
There was a time when I watched Top Gear every week, cos Jack downloaded it religiously every week and we went to Jack's place religiously every week to watch stuff. Ever since Jack left, I cbf watching.
I believe there is a correlation. Jeremy Clarkson's wittiness would inspire me to write interesting posts using interesting words.
This makes me realise how much of a sponge I am. I'm rather boring if I don't have interesting things and people around me to soak up and take on as being part of me.
(What a phony bastard!)
To fix this lack of writing skills and to expand my vocab, I shall attempt to read more...or just start watching Top Gear again.
Labels: Overthinking, Writing


I used to watch "House" religiously every week when Jack was here. Now I cbf watching it, even though I can easily get the whole thing off someone at work. :(