It's not practical...It's probably going to collect dust...But it's so cool!! XDThank you Fay and Gyan and Jo.^________^
Labels: Honda, S2000
hmmm that's right, your birthday is sometime around now! (29th? My memory is being twigged...) happy (belated) birthday!also, that is cool.
Her bday has come and gone :PHoly crap that thing is cool. Where's my one? ;_;
Yeah! My birthday was start of June >:PAsk Fay! She will eventually get everyone a Transformer! :D
ahh well i'm horrible at remembering those things =/ I don't think I ever went to a party or anything like that...
Artificially sweet, like candy. blogger profile
hmmm that's right, your birthday is sometime around now! (29th? My memory is being twigged...) happy (belated) birthday!
also, that is cool.
Her bday has come and gone :P
Holy crap that thing is cool. Where's my one? ;_;
Yeah! My birthday was start of June >:P
Ask Fay! She will eventually get everyone a Transformer! :D
ahh well i'm horrible at remembering those things =/ I don't think I ever went to a party or anything like that...