<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

New Layout Take 2

After using my DIY designed blog for a couple of weeks, I have decided that it didn't really look that good. Whilst the background image is amongst my favouritest photos I've ever taken, the overall result was too busy, wasn't very user friendly and just sucked in general.
I tried. I failed. Maybe I'll try again if I'm feeling up to the challenge...but not today.

So I have resorted to using a template again, designed by someone else. Someone more competent in the ways of blog designs.
It has Flickr integration, but I haven't figured it out, nor do I even use flickr....maybe I should....oh wells! I'll just leave it there for now.
It will probably require some tweaking here and there.
I also discovered titles for links. ^^

Update:
You know what? This new design makes me want to blog more....
:D

Labels:

 

for this post

 
Blogger karan Says:

I like I like! 'cept it's not very... red...

 
 
Blogger andrew Says:

he's right, its very nice and loks really cool

but its not read at all :(

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Hmm comments are kind of hard to read... maybe make the text black.

pew pew pew

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

pew pew!

Ok, I'll tweak with font colours this weekend...or maybe not. I may have exceeded my download limit for the month...it's rather slow.

 

Leave a Reply