No Smoking
I wonder if this new no smoking law will fail in a similar fashion to alcohol prohibitions in the past.
Some pubs have refused to enforce the no smoking law because they believe it's unreasonable. And the smoking patrons of the venues that enforce the law have whined and complained.
Anywho, I propose we go out Friday night to celebrate non-smokeyness!
:D Yeah!
Labels: Smoking


I doubt it's going to fail. It's been implemented with pretty good success in cities like New York and here in Seattle.
Some of the nice perks is that places with cover charge start stamping people so you can come back to the club later. For the social smokers it's not so bad because they can hit on the other smokers standing outside. Oh and temperatures inside a club are lower too. :D
I wouldn't mind if there was a NY-style exemption for cigar bars. I can't imagine that would hurt anyone as long as the criteria made sense.
just started here in London too. I experienced it once in a (voluntarily) non-smoking venue in Sydney - totally rocks! So yeah, it's good atmosphere :)
That's an interesting point about cigar bars. I wonder if Fidel's at Crown has an exception.
Yes! Roof Bar had no smoking (last time I went). It was most excellent...although that could be the copious amount of alcohol I had that night.