New Layout
Voila! My second attempt at html-ing.
This time round involved more work than just copying the recent comments hack from Jack; spent 1/2 a day on this one.
Colors, font size, widths, and backgrounds were all tweaked with.
(The background is a photo I took of my plum tree in Spring 2005.)
Still haven't quite figured out the profile container - that's why it's purple :S
And the header needs to be more interesting.
Other than that, I'm pretty happy with it. html is starting to make sense.
Thanks Studds and Jack for the help.
Edit 1.
Now that I've looked at it on a 17" screen (as opposed to my tiny 15" screen at home), I realise it's not quite right.
Poo bum!!
Edit 2.
This is totally bizarre! The preview says yes, the actual says no. O_o??
Think I have to tweak the position property...
Labels: Blog Design


Not bad, not bad at all I'd say. At 1280x1024 you do get this massive white border which is a little out of place, but that's the compromise you have to live with if you're going to have a fixed-image background (as opposed to a pattern or some such)
This may _shock_ and _amaze_ you, but it doesn't look right at 1680x1050 :(
Is nice tho!
ooo fixored?