Missing P Tags
Your paragraphs that occur after blockquotes are missing p tags. Makes the styling look funny.How do I fix it?????
>.<
Labels: Blog Design
Your paragraphs that occur after blockquotes are missing p tags. Makes the styling look funny.How do I fix it?????
Labels: Blog Design
Validate!
Hmmmmm actually there doesn't seem to be anything structurally too wrong with your code... (I'll take another look later, after work, but if Jack wants to jump in)
One thing would be is to report it to whoever created the theme so they can fix it.
It's blogger's crazy text editor that to this day spits out broken HTML. I don't know why Google bought Blogger, if all they were going to do is add a unified login and then let the service slowly rot away.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ah, yep, check this post to see it in effect: http://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com/2007/07/darling.html
the paragraph before the blockquote has <p> around it. After though, it's just plain (i.e. no tags). Gotta go to HTML editor to get around blogger's bad behaviour.