<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

~Thank You~

Ice cream machine! ^___^
Sennheiser headphones! ^___^

I love you guys!!!

Addition: Bling! XD
I love you Boo!

XD

 

for this post

 
Blogger Jack Says:

No problems, Hui-ai.

I'll email you my birthday wishlist soon and you can start saving for that. ^^

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

I'm good at dropping hints huh! ^^

Haven't tried the ice cream machine yet...only taken it out of packaging...

Jack - I thought I was getting you a couch for your birthday.

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

If you really wanted to make it my birthday you'd help me christen the couch. :D

 
 
Blogger andrew Says:

haha my present gets top billing!!
cop that lesser headphone present givers!

What else did you get? i know you got some cash

PS i want some ice cream
PPS make sure no one christens your ice cream maker :(

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Christen your couch????????
O_o!?

No one's christening anything!

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

LOL

*high-fives Karan*

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Lachlan may not be able to manipulate metal, but apparently he has x-ray vision.

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Haha no he doesn't.

 
 
 
Blogger Daniel Says:

jacks needs to start that catch-all-our-shit-comments wiki

 

Leave a Reply