<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Not Quite 22

22 this week.

How depressing.

Still don't feel 21 let alone 22.

Bleh!!!

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Happy Birthday to you *singing out of tune* Have a lovely week!

 
 
Blogger Daniel Says:

i have your shoes precariously balanced above a vat of acid. please come and fight my useless minions and resuce them. the vat is filling my room with noxious fumes.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

^^ Only as old as you think you are (I maintain that I'm 2.. .bweee ^-~)

Officially however,(depressing or not) Happi Happi Birthday!!
*o(^ ^)o o(^ ^)o*
*o(^ ^)o*
Sorri I wont be there to give you a birthday hug... *muah!*

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

I love you guys!
You so funny! XD

 

Leave a Reply