Professionalism
One of the dealer principals I've met calls me Yummy.
Why?
Cos I am!
:P
Another is a bit of a flirt.
OK, he's possibly the biggest flirt I've ever met.
It's great being the only female in a blokey work environment.
A couple of dealer principals - including the first one mentioned - throw lollies at each other during our half yearly meetings and call each other's mobiles just to set them off during discussions.
Very funny considering they're 50-60 yrs old.


Do you shut them down or do you play along?
(I ask because you always shut me down. But maybe that's coz I'm always so sarcastic)
your quite the harlot arnt you hui ai? flirtnign with all these old men.
*waits for hui ai to go get dictionary and look up harlot*
*hides behind giant space hamster*
I finally looked up harlot.
Andrew's mean and wrong. No ice cream for him.