<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

PINK??!?!?!?!?

I've noticed that my wardrobe has steadily grown pink.

It started with underwear, then spread to socks, a jumper, work shirts.

I've managed to top it off with....shoes!!!
Yes! I have pink shoes!!!

Don't worry, they're rock climbing shoes; so it's OK.
I rescued them from Studds' room (but I left the noxious-fume-causing vat of acid there). Anywho, they fit well...depending on how warm my feet are.

You see, feet expand when they're warm and shrink when they're cold. (A bit like other parts of the body really.) So they may be a teensy bit small when I first put them on in Winter, but once I get climbing, everything should be hunky dory! d^^b Summer could be a different story...

 

for this post

Leave a Reply