<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Bye Bye Volvo

Volvo no longer lives with us.
:'(
So sad.

It now lives with Uncle Bill.

For those who don't know, Volvo is as old as my brother.
It's been around longer than I have!

I learnt how to drive with it. Drove it for the first 2years of my P-plated-nes.
We struggled up that Bell Street hill together every morning to uni.

Does anyone else get sentimental over inanimate objects? In particular technology, which pretty much always goes obsolete and gets replaced.
eg. cars, electric pianos, etc.

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hum....I seem to get sentimental over some inanimated objects, but not others. For example, I would be devistated if I loose my dog tag or my nano, or if my harddrive dies and I loose all my files. I won't be sad if I change a computer though, as long as I have all my data still.

 

Leave a Reply