Threadless Thrills
After spending waaaaaay too long on the internest browsing for t-shirts that were on sale, we have bought (too many) threadless shirts! Hooray! :D
I am quite pleased with my selection. If only there were more days in the week I could wear t-shirts. Why didn't I do this in uni? Not enough money and not quite nerdy enough, most likely.
And now the long wait for them to arrive...via Sydney...and Canberra. *sigh*
Labels: t-shirts, Threadless


Seeing as Threadless is completely overwhelmed by orders, it will probably be more than a month before the shirts work their way into your hands. :P
I really wanted Stupid Cupid as a long sleeve but they only had tees left. :(
To be honest, I'm not in love the majority of Threadless' stuff. But at US$10 per shirt for something I'd usually pay $30 for, it's a steal.
we all got "flowers in the attic"
weeeeeeee!!!!!